Excess weight is one of the main problems of modern society. There are many comprehensive approaches that can really reduce weight in a short period of time. Rigorous diet-focused techniques are supported by an accompanying training program.
How to lose 10 kg in a month?
The undeniable fact is the statement thatMost tips on how to lose 10 kg per month are dangerous to health. . . That is why, first of all, it is important to listen to the opinion of experts in this field, especially fitness instructors and nutritionists.
It is necessary to develop an integrated approach to the issue of weight loss, radically revise the existing diet and include various physical activities in the daily routine.
There are also general recommendations that must be followed for at least a month. They are the ones who will help you achieve truly sustainable results. This includes:
- Sugar and salt should be excluded from the diet. Or their consumption must be reduced to a critical minimum.
- Food should be taken regularly, in small portions and at the same time.
- To reduce hunger and speed up metabolism, you should drink up to 2 liters of clean water a day with juices, tea and soups.
- Accelerated calorie burning will begin if you do moderate physical activity regularly.
- Most importantly, you need to eat a healthy, balanced diet with a gradual reduction in calories and portion sizes.
If this approach is followed, health will not be compromised and the pounds lost will have no reason to replenish.
Effective weight loss diets for 10 kg
The simplest version of the diet that promotes weight loss by 10 kg divides food into allowed and forbidden. If you eat according to this model and dedicate at least a few hours a week to training, the weight will begin to disappear easily and efficiently.
The list of prohibited products includes:
- fatty foods;
- sugar and all products containing it;
- mayonnaise and sauces;
- fast food;
- smoked and fried foods;
- Mineral water;
- Packaged juices;
- flour products;
- fatty meat.
You will start to lose weight by simply eliminating everything on the list from your diet. And if you replace it with healthy products, then the process will go even faster.
Healthy food includes:
- fat-free fermented dairy products;
- cooked, stewed, baked and fresh vegetables (except potatoes);
- lean fish and meat;
- boiled eggs;
- unsweetened fruit;
- unrefined bread;
- various cereals.
By taking these two lists as a basis, you can lose weight without following a diet, even for more than a month, without harming the body.
But there are also special techniques that will give faster results. By watching them, you can get rid of extra pounds in 4 weeks.Impressive performance can be achieved thanks to:
Vegetarian diet. . . Its characteristic feature is the absence of meat in the daily diet.
In this case, alcohol, coffee and ground pepper are considered prohibited products.
In this case, the daily menu should contain the following products:
- cereals (buckwheat, rice, oatmeal on water);
- steamed or grilled vegetables;
- boiled eggs;
- Rye bread;
- low fat dairy products;
- olive oil;
- unsweetened fruit.
Protein or Japanese diet. . . Her diet is based on protein intake. In addition to helping to reduce weight, it helps maintain muscle tone and shape the body. And its main principle is considered to be almost complete restriction of carbohydrates, which are replaced by proteins. Such a diet should be supported by physical activity throughout the month.
Indicative menu on a protein diet:
- breakfast - non-fat fermented milk drink;
- snack - 150 g of rice porridge in water;
- lunch - soup with lean soup or lean meat with vegetables;
- afternoon tea - cottage cheese with natural yogurt;
- dinner - a portion of lean fish and 2 boiled eggs;
- before bed - a glass of freshly squeezed apple or orange juice.
A concrete goal requires appropriate solutions. In tandem with the chosen diet, it is necessary to develop a set of strength exercises or cardio (aerobic) exercises.
- The first option helps keep the skin in good shape, preventing it from relaxing while the body is losing weight, which is very important for sharp (in a month) weight loss.
- And the other burns fat accumulations more efficiently, contributing to a rapid reduction in volume.
If before the decision on body shaping your maximum daily load consisted of climbing stairs, it is contraindicated to start playing sports abruptly. The body needs to be warmed up before the effort with the help of long walks or light warm-ups. And only then should the trainings follow, but not longer than 15 minutes in total.
Over time, the load must increase proportionally. The training plan is made in accordance with where the classes will be held: at home or in the gym.
Women should rely on aerobic exercise, while men are more suited to strength.which in addition to burning fat will help build muscle mass.
In order for the homework to be more efficient, it is necessary to get weights and dumbbells. Exercise begins as a warm-up, such as push-ups or squats. And it’s worth finishing the stretching classes for proper muscle formation.
The main complex should include the following exercises, performed in 3 sets with 10 repetitions:
- step forward and sideways with dumbbells;
- twisting on the press;
- plank, performed from 30 to 60 seconds;
- squats, including those with a wide stance;
- lifting the pelvis while lying down;
- lifting legs;
The principles of composing workouts in the gym are slightly different from those at home. It is recommended to use an exercise bike or treadmill only as a cardio workout.
The recommended complex is as follows:
- bench press lying, standing, on a reclining bench;
- spreading arms with dumbbells in a supine position;
- squats with weights on the shoulders;
- lifting legs in the simulator;
- standing dumbbells;
- lifting toes on platform;
- lower back strengthening exercises.
The choice of a set of exercises, diet and type of activity must be carried out individually, taking into account all the characteristics of the organism.
How to lose weight without a diet?
Not only does strict adherence to a diet help you deal with excess weight. Visible results can be achieved by adhering to simple rules of proper nutrition.
The main thing is to reduce the caloric content of the daily diet. This creates an energy deficit in which significantly more calories are consumed than are consumed. As a result, the body will be forced to look for an alternative, compensating for the lack of energy by burning stored fat.
In addition to reducing calorie content, you will need to follow a number of simple rules. :
- reducing the portion size to 200 g and its caloric content to 2000 kcal;
- food intake should be more frequent (up to 5 times a day), and breaks last up to 4 hours;
- turn off snacks on TV, computer, book;
- do not orient the last meal at 6 pm, but do it 3 hours before bedtime;
- remove "fast" carbohydrates (sweets, starchy foods) from the diet, replacing them with complex (cereals);
- eat fresh vegetables and fruits daily (unsweetened);
- used products must not be cooked by frying; the ideal option are steamed, stewed or cooked dishes;
- it is impossible to completely exclude your favorite delicacies from the diet, but you can eat them in much smaller quantities in the first half of the day;
- stock up on healthy spices (cinnamon, turmeric, paprika, mustard, ginger).
In addition to adhering to a diet and physical activity, proper weight loss should be followed by a proper daily routine. Rest and recovery play an important role in this regard.
After all, an organism subjected to colossal stress can be in a state of stress, which will lead to increased production of the hormone cortisol in the adrenal glands. And that in turn will cause the opposite effect: the breakdown of adipose tissue will be blocked and the loss of extra pounds will stop.
The types of body restoration are simple and accessible to everyone.
You can prevent the production of cortisol by following these conditions:
- healthy sleep lasting at least 8 hours;
- relaxing treatments such as bathing with oils or sea salt;
- massage or self-massage;
- strict adherence to the training schedule with a mandatory day off;
- long walks in the fresh air.
The daily weight loss regimen should be done taking into account your biorhythm and typical daily activities. This requires:
- choose the perfect time to wake up, go to bed and eat;
- make a plan of physical activity, taking into account the time of their implementation;
- set aside time for essential tasks;
- don't forget about free hours that have nothing to do with the weight loss process.
Losing 10 kg in a month with proper nutrition is absolutely realistic. The main thing is to set the desired result and strictly follow the developed program, not forgetting to rest and not go to extremes.