Many still refuse to eat in the hope that they will get rid of the extra pounds, but this does not lead to anything good - all the lost pounds are returned. But the best diet is the right diet. It is very important to know what you need to eat to lose weight - these should be nutritious, healthy foods that burn fat.
What healthy foods help you lose weight
What to eat to lose weight? It doesn’t seem like it can be at all: how is it possible to eat and lose weight? There are a lot of good and correct products that will not settle on the side, but on the contrary, will help reduce appetite and improve the digestive system. All this will lead to fat burning.
- Nuts. Peanuts, almonds, walnuts and pine nuts are indispensable foods for proper weight loss. They contain a lot of vegetable fats, quickly saturate the body for several hours, and contain many vitamins and dietary fiber. The most important thing is to know the measure, because all nuts are very high in calories. It is enough to eat about 10 small pieces or 2-3 nuts a day, using them as a snack or as breakfast or dinner.
- Among vegetables, cucumbers, cabbage and apples take a proud place. All of them are very low in calories and useful for the body. Cabbage helps to remove all the excess from the intestines. Cucumbers contain a lot of water, so they are well saturated with moisture, and at the same time with vitamins and microelements. Apples are nutritious, they eliminate the feeling of hunger due to fiber for a long time, and they do not settle in excess weight.
- Don't forget the fruit. The best fat burners are, of course, citrus fruits. Grapefruit contains a lot of vitamin C, which protects against colds, improves mood. White compartments contain special substances that help burn fat. Also, this fruit has a strong choleretic effect. Oranges fight fat due to flavonoids and essential oils, and the fiber quickly saturates. And of course, pineapple is the best dessert, a substitute for unhealthy chocolate, it is delicious, and even contributes to weight loss due to the activation of gastric juice.
- Dairy products with low fat content, but only natural, without additives and colors - yogurt, yogurt, cottage cheese. They all contain proteins necessary for harmony, as well as calcitriol, which affects cells and frees them from fat.
- Spices such as cinnamon, mustard, horseradish and ginger. Many have probably already heard of their useful properties. The essential oils contained in ginger promote the secretion of gastric juice. Cinnamon lowers sugar levels and can therefore remove fat cells. Horseradish and mustard also stimulate gastric juice and help the stomach digest garbage and heavy food faster.
No less useful are drinks, for example, high-quality green tea or red wine. Tea contains thiamine and epigallocatechin - these substances almost twice slow down the process of gaining weight, not only subcutaneously, but also those that form around the internal organs.
Red wine fights against excess deposits due to resveratrol - it blocks fat cell receptors and slows down processes.
List of weight loss products by category
So, what exactly should be present in the daily diet so as not to harm the body, but at the same time get rid of the hated pounds? Let's take a closer look at the list of weight loss products.
Meat diet products
Rejection of meat products during weight loss can lead to the exact opposite result - the accumulation of adipose tissue. And all because of the fact that it contains a lot of proteins, which are necessary for building and maintaining muscle mass. In addition, it takes a long time to digest - it allows you to be full for a few hours.
Choose only low-fat meat:
- lean beef, without layers of fat;
- chicken fillet;
- rabbit meat;
- turkey fillet.
Fish is one of the best foods for weight loss. It is rich in fatty acids, beams, iodine - all of which regulate the work of the thyroid gland, which depends on the speed of metabolic processes in the human body.
Dietary dishes should be prepared from lean fish and seafood.
Be sure to include the following in your menu:
Every meal should contain a certain amount of protein, and the more, the better.
Vegetables and greens
These products are the basis of the diet, they should be the most - about 70% of total daily calories. Vegetables are healthy, low in calories, but satisfying. Plant fibers improve the work of the stomach and normalize metabolism.
You should regularly eat tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers, peppers, beets, zucchini, celery, as well as all fresh herbs. In principle, you can eat it without restrictions, because it has a minimum of calories.
There are many controversial opinions about the usefulness of fermented dairy products, but they still contain calcium, which breaks down fat cells, and they also consist of easily digestible carbohydrates, which means that they are necessary for the body.
Hard cheeses perfectly break the desire to eat something sweet and harmful because of the amino acid tryptophan. Once in the body, it is converted to endorphins, and it is, as you know, the hormone of happiness.
The following dairy products are recommended:
- milk serum;
- kefir with a fat content not exceeding 2. 5%, but not without fat;
- cottage cheese without additives up to 5% fat;
- natural yogurts;
- cheese, Adyghe cheese and other similar varieties with a fat content of up to 20%.
Fruits and berries
Fruits and berries are low in calories and carbohydrates. They are recommended instead of sweet and starchy foods, because they do not particularly affect the level of glucose in the blood, they are well absorbed and do not settle in fats. But still, they should be consumed only until 4 p. m.
Special attention should be paid to grapefruit, apples, pears, pomegranates, avocados and kiwis. As for berries, they are raspberries, blueberries, currants, blackberries.
Cereals for weight loss
Despite the fact that all cereals are quite high in calories and contain a lot of carbohydrates, they are simply necessary for the body and contribute to weight loss. They saturate quickly, are rich in dietary fiber and many valuable elements, including zinc, magnesium and iron.
Buckwheat, dark rice, barley, oats and rye are the most suitable for eating.
First of all, don’t forget the simplest still water. You need to drink the norm for your body every day - it will speed up the weight loss process.
In addition to drinking water, you can improve your metabolism with the help of beverages such as:
- green tea, but only of good quality;
- water with lemon;
- tea with cinnamon, ginger;
- Sushi water;
- red dry wine in small quantities.
A combination of products for faster and better weight loss
It turns out that for faster weight loss and at the same time maintaining muscle mass, ie the quality of the body, so that the skin does not relax, it is not enough to leave only healthy food in the diet. It is also very important to know how to combine them with each other.
- Protein foods, such as meat or fish, should be consumed with vegetables. They are digested slowly and cause the body to actively burn fat.
- Cereals and pasta are also best combined with vegetables, and not with protein foods, as most are used to. Carbohydrates and vegetables satisfy hunger for a long time, converting calories into energy, but carbohydrates and proteins will prove to be heavy foods that are most likely to lead to weight gain.
- It is recommended that the fruit be consumed separately from all other foods and that it be combined only with each other. They are quickly digested, so they are an ideal snack between full meals.
- Fats and proteins are a good company for regulating glucose levels and satiety for a long time. The ideal option is natural yogurt with walnuts or vegetable salad with meat and avocado.
- Fresh fruit cannot be combined with nuts, but it is well absorbed with dried fruit. From this set you can cook a lot of sweets - a substitute for chocolate and rolls. But it is also important to adhere to the norm - no more than 30 grams per day.
Top 10 diet recipes for weight loss
Eating right and losing weight at the same time is not a fairy tale, but a reality. It’s time to forget about constant hunger and use balanced, low-calorie weight loss recipes.
Low-calorie cottage cheese dessert
- 15 grams of gelatin;
- 300 grams of low-fat cottage cheese;
- two tablespoons of cocoa;
- 100 grams of natural yogurt.
- Pour a little cold water over the gelatin, leave for 15 minutes, then boil.
- Mix all other components with a mixer, combine with gelatin and whisk again until smooth.
- Divide into small bowls and place in the refrigerator to set.
Salmon with spinach in sauce
- 250 grams of fresh spinach;
- two salmon steaks;
- spoon of vegetable oil;
- two tablespoons of sour cream, no fat;
- half a lemon.
- Soak the spinach in boiling water for literally one minute. The liquid can be slightly salted.
- Fry the fish in a small amount of oil for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the sherpa, add the cream, a pinch of salt and heat over low heat.
- Serve the fish with spinach, pouring the sauce over the dish.
Warm salad with chicken and broccoli
- 2 buttercups;
- one small head of broccoli;
- chicken fillet;
- two tablespoons of olive oil and the same amount of soy sauce;
- garlic cloves;
- about 10 olives.
- Boil the broccoli and chicken until softened, chop, place in a salad bowl. That's where we put the olives.
- Cut the onion, fry in oil, combine with the chopped garlic and transfer to the chicken and cabbage.
- Fill the pan with a mixture of soy sauce and oil left over from frying the onion and garlic.
Soup with cheese and vegetables
- packaging of vegetable mixture;
- fresh greens;
- two eggs;
- 100 grams of cheese.
- Bring the water to a boil, send the mixture of vegetables and grated cheese. We wait for the vegetables to soften and for the cheese to melt.
- We put spices according to your wishes.
- Boil the eggs and serve the soup with egg halves and chopped herbs.
Cream of carrot soup and lentils
- 100 milliliters of milk;
- 100 grams of lentils;
- 400 grams of carrots;
- one liter of vegetable broth.
- Grate the carrot, fry a little, put it in the sherpa and add all the other products from the list.
- Wait for the components to boil and cook until the lentils swell, season with spices.
- Interrupt with a blender and serve.
Beetroot and cheese salad
- two eggs;
- two beets;
- 100 grams of low-fat cheese;
- 100 grams of natural yogurt;
- 50 grams of walnuts.
- Boil beets and eggs, grind on a grater.
- Put the beets in the salad bowl first, pour over the yoghurt, then the chopped nuts and eggs.
- Next - grated cheese and yogurt again.
- 100 grams of wholemeal flour;
- one zucchini;
- one egg;
- a glass of fat-free milk.
- Grind zucchini, mix with other ingredients from the list.
- Add a little salt and black pepper, mix until smooth.
- Fry in a pan like ordinary pancakes on both sides.
Eggplant with tomato and cheese
- one eggplant;
- 140 grams of low-fat cheese;
- three tomatoes;
- garlic cloves.
- Cut the eggplant into strips, lightly fry and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Top with tomato mugs, chopped garlic and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- 100 grams of cheese;
- two tomatoes;
- 200 grams of low-fat sour cream;
- 200 grams of mushrooms;
- 400 grams of chicken fillet.
- Put the filling in a mold, cover with tomato slices and mushroom slices.
- Season with spices, then grated cheese mixed with sour cream.
- We put it in the oven for 40 minutes preheated to 180 degrees.
Salad with mustard cheese topping
- fresh greens;
- two tomatoes;
- two cucumbers;
- spoon of mustard;
- about 100 grams of hard cheese;
- garlic cloves;
- three tablespoons of natural yogurt.
- Tear the lettuce leaves with your hands, place in a bowl, add the chopped vegetables.
- Combine grated cheese with mustard, yogurt and chopped garlic and fill the bowl with this mixture.